Learn About RRP Compliance, RRP Documentation and RRP Insurance at this RRP Workshop With Shawn McCadden
Information Packed Workshops For The Residential Construction Industry And All Those With Businesses Affected By the New EPA RRP Rule
Is Your Business Prepared for the New RRP Lead Law?
This Workshop is for Business Owners, Production Managers, Office Managers and Sales Representatives of Residential Construction Companies
Class size is limited - Register Today!
Tuesday, November 30th, 2010
5400 Computer Drive, Westborough, MAClick Here For Directions
Brought to you by Shawn McCadden in Cooperation With
Cost to Attend: $169.00 Per Person
Your Team of Experts is Here to Help You!
Shawn McCadden, Remodeling Industry Specialist
Mark Paskell, The Contractor Coaching Partnership
Andrea Goldman, Law Office of Andrea Goldman
Tom Messier, Mason and Mason Insurance
Topics To Be Covered:
- How to implement RRP Best practices
- What you need to consider to comply
- EPA RRP Legal requirements and contracts
- EPA RRP Insurance coverage for lead safe practices
- EPA RRP Documentation compliance and the contractors' office
- Educating and selling the homeowner
- Training your staff and sub contractors
- Estimating and pricing lead practices
- The RRP Law itself, changing regulations, what it all means to you, and more.....
"Training immediately followed by implementation, insures what is learned in the classroom, makes it to the field."