EPA RRP Workshops
Information Packed Workshops For The Residential Construction Industry And All Those With Businesses Affected By the New EPA RRP Rule
Is Your Business Prepared for the New RRP Lead Law?
This Workshop is for
Business Owners, Production Managers, Office Managers and Sales Representatives of Residential Construction Companies
Class size is limited - Register Today!
Wednesday, July 28th, 2010
929 Hingham Street
Brought to you by Shawn McCadden in Cooperation With
Cost to Attend: $169.00 Per Person
Your Team of Experts is Here to Help You!
Shawn McCadden, Remodeling Industry Specialist
Mark Paskell, The Contractor Coaching Partnership
Michael Sams, Kenney & Sams, P.C.
Tom Messier, Mason and Mason Insurance
Topics To Be Covered:
- How to implement RRP Best practices
- What you need to consider to comply
- EPA RRP Legal requirements and contracts
- EPA RRP Insurance coverage for lead safe practices
- EPA RRP Documentation compliance and the contractors' office
- Educating and selling the homeowner
- Training your staff and sub contractors
- Estimating and pricing lead practices
- The RRP Law itself, changing regulations, what it all means to you, and more.....