Low Cost and Effective Jobsite Marketing with Shawn McCadden
This Event Is By Invitation Only!
Thursday October 28, 2010
Location: The Owenego Inn, Branford, CT
By Invitation Only!
Lunch Will Be Included For All Invited Attendees
Reservations Required. For More Information Call 800-394-3426
Low Cost and Effective Jobsite Marketing
Looking for a way to find more great customers, just like the ones you're already working for? Your client's neighbors and friends are probably a lot like them and likely need the same kind of remodeling work done. At this fun and entertaining seminar Shawn McCadden CR, CLC will show you how his award winning remodeling company used a low cost jobsite marketing strategy as the primary source of quality leads, second only to repeat and referral work. If you're not already using these marketing tactics, you're probably missing out on easy sales opportunities.
Learning objectives: By completing this class you will be able to:
- Understand what jobsite marketing is all about and when done right why it works
- Learn about many jobsite marketing tactics and how they cross pollinate like rows of corn to maximize your harvest
- Understand how and why to use letters vs. postcards, how often to send them and what each should say.
- Identify your customer type and create mailing lists that target your ideal prospects.
- Understand how social media can extend the reach of your jobsite marketing.