Harvey Building Products Seminars with Shawn McCadden, Speaker for Remodelers and Builders
Shawn McCadden will be back again this year at several Harvey Building Products Trade Show Events
"Reducing Operating Costs and Doing More with Technology"
Harvey Manufacturing Facility
Thursday, March 15, 2012
30 Jacks Bridge Road
Reducing Operating Costs and Doing More with Technology
What have you done to bring your business into the technology age? We all live in a world where instant communication and instant access to information have become almost an assumption. Businesses need new ways to reduce staff and at the same time get more done if they want to remain competitive. It’s not a matter of if, but rather when builders and remodelers will no longer be able to operate their businesses without embracing technology in a comprehensive way. Join this lively and informative discussion to learn ways your business can take advantage of current technologies, how to evaluate your options and how to get started.
Learning objectives: By completing this class you will learn:
- Why your business needs and can benefit from technology
- How to choose technology options for your business that address current as well as future needs.
- What you will need to consider to successfully implement technology into your business.
- How technology can help green your business
- How technology can help you be more competitive and increase profits at the same time.
Registration is required to attend this seminar and space is limited so register today!