Contractor Success Workshop with Shawn McCadden: Sales, Marketing and Web Sites For Contractors
"Smart Selling, Strategic Marketing and What You Need To Know Before You Invest In Your First Web Site"
Brought To You By Rings End
And The Contractor Coaching Partnership
Tuesday, June 12, 2013
Rings End Lumber Educational Center
This workshop is Part Two of a Two-Day Business Success Program for Contractors looking to improve their businesses, sell more jobs and make more money!
This Workshop Is For Contractors Who Want To Make More Money By Being Smart About What They Sell And Who They Will Work For
If you have been feeling like a commodity in your marketplace, forced to sell on price, there is hope!
Contractors who are successful at selling at higher prices have learned how to purposely differentiate their businesses from their competition. They have also learned how to market those differences so they attract the right prospects. Then, by prequalify their leads, they avoid wasting valuable time and successfully turn the right prospects into customers.
By strategically targeting specific customer types and project types your business can benefit in many ways and increase profitability at the same time. This workshop is designed to help you understand the many factors that you and your business can take into consideration if you want to successfully and profitably target, market to and attract a strategic niche.
Every remodeling business can benefit from a well done website if it wants good customers to find and buy from it for reasons other than price. If you have been putting off doing a website for your business because you have no idea where to start, this workshop is for you. Don’t worry if you don’t know what SEO means or you don’t know the difference between HTML and a URL. This will be a down to earth presentation using language and examples every contractor will understand.
By Attending This Workshop You Will:
- Discover how and why your business plan and exit strategy can help you identify your target customer and niche.
- Learn how to be strategic about the customers you serve and the projects types you sell.
- Learn the three things every sales professional must know about a prospect before offering any solutions or a price.
- Discover how to use the psychology of sales to reduce your prospect’s reliance on price when selecting their contractor.
- Learn how to shorten the sales cycle and close more sales at the same time.
- Leave with at least 6 big picture considerations for creating a successful marketing plan to attract your chosen target.
- Learn several highly effective marketing tactics already proven to work; if you know your target.
- Find out how the internet and your website can help the right prospects find you and your business.
- Learn what you need to know and consider before going forward with your website.
- See how easy it can be to maintain and add to your web site if you have the right tools
- Learn how to get the right people to find your website and tell others about it.
- Learn to identify what you can and should do yourself and where you will need help.
- Learn how to turn qualified prospects into repeat and referring customers who value what you offer and how you deliver their solution.