Learn About RRP Compliance, RRP Documentation and RRP Insurance at this RRP Workshop With Shawn McCadden
Is Your Business In Compliance With The RRP Lead Law?
This RRP Implementation Workshop is for Business Owners, Production Managers, Office Managers and Sales Representatives of Residential Construction Companies
Class size is limited - Register Today!
Tuesday, January 7th, 2013
8:00 AM-12:30 PM
National Lumber, 245 Oakland St, Mansfield MA
Cost: $149.00 Per Person
Brought to you by Shawn McCadden and Mark Paskell
The EPA RRP Certification Class can prepare you for what you need to know about doing the work. However, most attendees leave with more questions and concerns than they went in with. If you want or need help implementing RRP best business practices into your business you won't want to miss this power packed seminar event.
This Workshop has been put together for savvy business owners and managers who understand the serious nature of and the significant effects the EPA RRP rules can have on their business practices and operations.
Who Should Attend:
Those Business Owners and or Managers who want to wrap their hands around the challenges and opportunities facilitated by the MA and EPA RRP Rules. This workshop is also for employees who are involved in marketing, selling, estimating, scheduling and or producing work that falls under these rules.
Topics To Be Covered:
- How to implement RRP Best Practices
- What you need to consider to comply
- EPA RRP Legal requirements and contracts
- EPA RRP Insurance coverage for lead safe practices
- EPA RRP Documentation compliance and the contractors' office
- Educating and selling to the homeowner
- Training your staff and sub contractors
- What needs to be in your Estimated costs to do the work
- The RRP Law itself, changing regulations, what it all means to you, and more.....
How You Will Benefit
- Leave with a better understanding of the MA and EPA RRP Rules
- Gain clarity on the mandated activities and related documentation requirements
- Leave with creative and cost effective solutions you can implement right away
- Discover options for addressing related business management and administration realities
- Learn ways you can avoid, limit and or manage certain liabilities
- Receive sample paperwork, forms and checklists to help you comply!
- Dedicated time to ask clarifying questions
- Get a FREE updated RRP Training Manual!
"Training immediately followed by implementation, insures what is learned in the classroom, makes it to the field."