Low Cost and Effective Jobsite Marketing with Shawn McCadden
This Event Is By Invitation Only!
Thanks to RP Johnson and Son, in cooperation with Marvin Windows and Doors and Integrity Windows and Doors, for sponsoring this meeting!
Friday May 14, 2010
Location: Lake Sunapee Country Club, 289 Country Club Lane, New London NH
Low Cost and Effective Jobsite Marketing
Looking for a way to find more great customers, just like the ones you're already working for? Your client's neighbors and friends are probably a lot like them and likely need the same kind of remodeling work done. At this fun and entertaining seminar Shawn McCadden CR, CLC will show you how his award winning remodeling company used a low cost jobsite marketing strategy as the primary source of quality leads, second only to repeat and referral work. If you're not already using these marketing tactics, you're probably missing out on easy sales opportunities.
Learning objectives: By completing this class you will be able to:
- Understand what jobsite marketing is all about and when done right why it works
- Learn about many jobsite marketing tactics and how they cross pollinate like rows of corn to maximize your harvest
- Understand how and why to use letters vs. postcards, how often to send them and what each should say.
- Identify your customer type and create mailing lists that target your ideal prospects.
- Understand how social media can extend the reach of your jobsite marketing.