JLCLive Residential Construction Show 2010:
Seminars by Shawn McCadden
Session 2: Smart Selling for Tough Times
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Rhode Island Convention Center
With the marketplace slow down, selling projects isn’t as easy is it used to be.
The remodeler and the consumer are living in a new and strange world, one most have never experienced.
In this session you will learn:
- A simple system that will help you qualify your prospects and sell to your customers.
- Three things you need to know before you can sell a solution to a prospect
- To help your prospect discover why they need to discuss budget with you
- How to separate your company from the competition – it’s more than price!
- How to ask the right questions and become a better listener in the process